Hello weirdo!

The only place where I can throw everything out without having to worry how in the world I am going to put it in 140 characters perfectly.





Random

"No rest for the wicked."




Misi Gunung

List of mountains (DONE)
Trans Full C-Curve
#40mountainsin2018
#30mountainsin2017
#20mountainsin2016
#10mountainsinJapan
#10mountainsin2014









Links

Lomohomes | Tumblr

Akmal | Ajiq

Julian.B | Kimmo.S








Sunday, September 24, 2017, 10:22 AM
Done and dusted!

Finally completed the #10mountainsinJapan post after 2 years. haha. Hopefully it gives you some ideas and insights on how it would be like to hike in Japan. I will probably make a Malay version of my journey in another website (still working on it, which I don't know how long will it takes. haha). #survivingJapan trip taught me a lot. It left me speechless and turned me into a story-teller. I wish to go further and discover more, especially on mountains and culture parts.

So if you have any questions or inquiries regarding #10mountainsinJapan, feel free to ask, hit up the comment button. I don't eat people :)

Misadventure in Indonesia coming up next!

Labels: , , ,